Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The iOS app does not have the same features as the website

Ralph Perez February 4, 2018

I was hoping the iOS app would have the same functionality as the website version I.e. back of card details.  Am I missing something or is this in development?

1 answer

0 votes
mercer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2018

Hey there Ralph,

That's a great question! You are correct: there are definitely some things that are different between the mobile versions of Trello, and the web versions. That being said: if you login on your phone's browser, you should have access to some of the features that you are missing on the mobile app.

I'm curious, though, what you mean by back of card details. Is there something specific that you could use as an example?

Ralph Perez February 7, 2018

When you open up one of the list under the card on the desktop version to the right there are a number of options that you can do such as an enabling power ups And archiving and moving. I don't see those options on the mobile version. I love the percentage completion feature on the desktop and I don't see that on the mobile version either.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2018

Hi @Ralph Perez - great questions. Have you tried opening a card and in the top right corner of card you will see three horizontal dots (ellipsis), click on that and it will open a window with the archive and move feature and a few other options. As well you can enable the powerups clicking the same three dots in the right hand corner of the trello board and you will see the powerups button. I haven't come across the percentage completion on mobile, however it does give you a fraction eg. 6 of 9 completed to let you know you have 3 more checklist tasks to completion. Here are two screenshots, hope this helps :)

IMG_2840.PNGIMG_2841.PNG

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2019

Hi @Ralph Perez has this been resolved?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events