Team notifications to different email address

Is there anyway to sent which email address is used for notifications on different teams. 

The example is for my work team I want the send the notifications to my work email address and from my personal boards I to send notifications to my personal email address.

Any help with this would be great.

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Matthew N Community Champion Jan 12, 2018

Hey Jim

There's not a way to send different board notifications to different email addresses.  To do this, you'll actually need separate accounts for personal and business and the boards be associated that way.

Thanks for the answer. This is a pitty, I would like to have been able to use it that way. I guess I may change how I was going to use the notifications now. 

I'm also in agreement - this is something that makes a lot of sense. I should have 1 identity with multiple associated emails and with different potential teams.

• each account associates to multiple profiles
  • each profile (1 email address) associates to multiple teams
Lee Kantz I'm New Here Jun 21, 2018

I agree this would be a nice feature.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Sep 11, 2018 in Trello

There’s a Power-up for That!

So you’re using Trello at work, at home and to track your new DIY crafts. The family and co-workers are all on board and everything is organized, color coded and has a due date. But still, there’s so...

223 views 1 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you