Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Table View

Bella Allen December 7, 2020

Hi - I found something your site that said that Team Table View (which I know is in beta so I am hesitant to ask about it, but my users are clamoring for it) will never be available to me because my level of business class is considered not the "modern version of Business Class"

Meaning we have Business Class, but only from an upgrade from Trello Gold.

I think my Business Class teams are subscribed to a legacy plan  and not eligible for Team Table View. 

We are trying to pay you money for access to the Team Table View. How do we do this? I have been working on this question daily for about 3 weeks. Thank you. 

cc @[deleted] 

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2020

Hi Bella,

We can take care of this on the back end for you.  

I see your support cases, but all of them have lots of replies to your questions. Is there a specific ticket that you feel is unresolved?

If you want to move to the current Business Class plan which has different pricing and features from the plan you are on (and would likely result in higher charges), please just reply to the ticket 23972 and say that you approve and I will take care of it.

Bella Allen December 7, 2020

Hi Michael, thank you for your note. I have located that ticket and I have sent, just now, this email:

Hi thank you for your help. Trello co founder Michael, asked me to reopen this ticket. I am trying to find out the cost if we were to upgrade from Trello legacy business class to the modern version? My admin login for our account is under (redacted) or it may be now under (redacted) - can you please let me know? We would like to switch, depending on the cost. I need to know the cost. We have over 90 users. Not all of them need this upgrade but I understand that we have to pay for everyone in order to get it. Thanks. 

~~

Thank you for your help with this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events