Tasks in excel file

Raed Alhusaynan May 26, 2019

Hello everyone,

Kindly I need your support, I have multiple of tasks/actions in excel file so is it possible that be moved here with same status (as completed)?

Thank you,
BR.

1 answer

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2019

Hi @Raed Alhusaynan  I am not sure I fully understand your question. Are you wanting to have the excel spreadsheet items transferred as a checklist or separate cards? Can you please provide more details?
Thanks,

Jodi

Raed Alhusaynan May 26, 2019

Hi @Jodi LeBlanc

I have multiple of tasks/actions in excel file that I want to put it here in trello, so is there any way that I can put these tasks in one time or I should put it manual (one by one)

Thank you,

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2019

Hi @Raed Alhusaynan the checklist feature does enable you to do a copy and paste. You may need to copy them over to MS Word first (with a paste special no formatting) and then copy or drag them into the checklist, they will then populate sequentially. Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events