It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hi,

I love Trello! Maybe this feature is available already as an add-on?
THE FEATURE WE NEED: Task Ownership System - our company works on small web design tasks which need to be done quickly. i have a pool of designers who can complete tasks. I need to be able to post a brief and send to all at once. the first person to pick up the task will get to do it. But once picked up it needs to be obvious to others that its been taken and no longer available to work on? Any ideas how we could do this with Trello?

1 answer

0 votes
Mirek Community Leader Oct 15, 2019

Hmm.. The simplest solution that I can suggest is to create a first column as a backlog and rest of them should be your owners (every column is a owner), so your team members go to the board check backlog and simply drag and drop card to their column name - then starting to work on it and once it is done move it to very last column that could be named as "Done".

Other people see who is working on what and I think nobody should drag an item that is already taken by someone else.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,638 views 15 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you