peter

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2022

Hi Pete 👋

It's an interesting question, at the moment there is no obvious way to have a sub-board within a main board. However, this article may be useful to create perhaps the closest thing you are looking for: Using Multiple Trello Boards for a Super-Flexible Workflow

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Pete May 19, 2022

Thanks Laura

is there a way to nest boards? That might work for me

Peter 

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2022

I think the only way to kind of nest boards in the way you’re intending is to create a workspace solely for these boards 🤔

Pete May 19, 2022

Laura

Can I run a workspace with my Premium Subscription of do I need another account

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2022

Hi Pete,

Yes you can, on a little more digging I’d recommend reading this article on ‘creating collections for premium workspaces’ - https://help.trello.com/article/1004-creating-collections-for-business-class-teams

This may be  good fit for what you’re looking for 😃

Pete May 19, 2022

Laura

that last suggestion has solved the problem for me Thanks so much for your help

Peter 

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2022

That's great to hear @Pete, Happy Trello-ing 🥳

To help other members to discover the right answer quickly and easily you can accept the answer above.

Like • Pete likes this
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2022

Probably not, I think it depends on what you think a "sub-board" would be?  How would you expect a sub-board behave?

Pete May 19, 2022

Nic,

I would like the boards to sit under the main board  indented if I can

Thanks for your help

Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events