Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specify List-Level permissions for different users

Manuel Azevedo CarPro September 7, 2021

Hey guys

I have created a process where each list is a different stage of the workflow. I would like to be able to define, for each user, which lists he can move cards to/from.

Is it possible?

This query is similar to an existing one (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Set-list-permissions-for-specific-users/qaq-p/872187), but I am not sure I can reopen it.

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2021

Hi @Manuel Azevedo CarPro Trello doesn't offer any sort of list transition rules for the moment. However, one sort of workaround could be to have a separate board for each user and then sync the relevant cards from the main board to their board - e.g. only the cards in stage A sync to member A's board, they would then move it to the next stage in their board which would then affect the card in the main board. In terms of syncing, Unito would be the best option, but if you're after a free solution, Butler could achieve a sort of "hack" sync. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events