Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slack Power Up - How to remove repetitive notifications in the same channel for the same action

Helen December 20, 2021

I added notifications for the Slack Power Up and now receive 4 notifications in the same Slack channel for the same change/action made on the Trello board.

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 13.26.57.png

When I attempt to edit the Slack Power Up in Trello, it only ever says 'Loading alerts for board', so I can't tell if there are multiple notifications set here causing the issue.

I've also checked via another browser and asked a colleague to check too - all have the same loading message. The latest attempt to wait it out has been around 15minutes and it still says 'loading'.

Is this where I'd solve the multiple notification issue? And if so, how do I resolve the loading issue?

Screenshot 2021-12-20 at 13.33.19.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 21, 2021

Hi Helen,

Our team managed to fix this bug now. Could you try editing your alerts again to see if you're able to? Let me know if you still run into any issues!

Ryan

Helen December 22, 2021

Hi Ryan,

I can confirm it's all fixed at my end! Alerts loaded up just fine, so I was able to edit them to resolve the multiple notification issue.

Many thanks for your help!

0 votes
Alejandra Zuluaga September 28, 2023

Hello, I used the power-up to integrate Slack into our board and didn't realize Trello was loading all my checklist notifications to the Slack channel. When I click on the more actions within Slack, it does not allow me to delete these notifications. Is that not an option? I have since unlikned Slack from my Trello board, and the notifications remain.
Screen Shot 2023-09-28 at 9.27.52 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events