Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing completed due dates in Outlook calendr

Sara Mughrabi February 5, 2019

Hi community, 

I have my Trello board synced to my Outlook calendar and can see my cards with due dates on there, but is there a way to see on the Outlook calendar when a due date has been checked off on a card in Trello?

I know this happens automatically in the calendar on Trello but it would be super helpful to see this "crossing out" in Outlook as well. 

Thanks so much for your help!

Sara

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2019

@Sara Mughrabi Marking a due date complete doesn't have any effect on the event in the calendar feed, so it won't show up in any calendar which is subscribed to that feed.

However, I'm unclear what you would like to see. Would you like to see the event disappear from the calendar? What's your motivation for seeing a change in the calendar event, based on whether or not a due date has been marked as complete in Trello?

Sara Mughrabi February 6, 2019

@Iain Dooley Thanks so much, that's very helpful! 

I just wanted my Outlook calendar to reflect completed deadlines so that I can make sure at a glance that there aren't any lapsed deadlines or whether some upcoming deadlines have actually been completed early.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2019

@Sara Mughrabi a calendar probably isn't the right tool for that -- there is no sense of something having been "completed" in a calendar. I guess you might use a label or something to indicate that, but seems to be a stretch.

Is there any reason why you're not just using the calendar power up a Trello board to show you that information?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events