Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show automation on front of card

Scott Douglas June 29, 2022

Hi everyone, 

I am fairly new to using Trello as a day to day, and I have a couple of simple card buttons (Complete) that I have added to the front of the card, it simply moves the card to the done list.

Is there a way of seeing this on the front of the card instead of clicking through? It would just allow me to quickly go through and mark things instead of opening the card and then clicking the automation.

There may be others in the future so just wanted to see if I could personalise the cover of the cards on my board.

TIA

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2022

Hi @Scott Douglas ! Welcome to the community :) It's not possible to add card buttons to the front of cards but there might be another way to achieve what you want with less clicks. 

1. Create an automation rule to move cards to the "Done" list when the due date completion checkbox is checked:

due date checkbox.PNG

buter automation.PNG

2. Create a "Done" label and create a rule to automatically move cards to the "Done" list when the label is applied. You can use keyboard shortcuts to apply the label in one action. So if the label is green, the shortcut to apply the label is "1"

label shortcut.gif

Scott Douglas June 30, 2022

Thank you so much for this, this is brilliant. 

Adding it right now!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events