Searching members added to checklist

Conor Salisbury March 25, 2021

Hello 

Is there a way to search for card in which I am added to a checklist using the advanced checklists? 
I can search for cards I am a member of but I'm not always a member of the card I have assigned tasks. 

If not is there a way to set a rule to automatically add me as a member of the card once I am assigned to an item in a checklist?

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2021

Hi Conor,

You can see all checklist items assigned to you by going to trello.com when logged in and viewing your home screen. Under "Your Items" you will see these cards. Alternatively, if the cards have a due date, you can actually filter for your assigned checklist items in the Calendar Power-up. Just open up the calendar Power-up and then go to "Show Menu > Search Cards" to select yourself.

I've noted down your feedback for a Butler trigger based on being assigned a checklist item!

Thanks!

Conor Salisbury March 30, 2021

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for that. Is there a way to see my items on the board within the lists? 

In each card there is 15-20 checklist items with each person being assigned to 4-5 items so viewing "Your Items" is a bit much, it would be easier to be able to select a user in the search function and instead of only seeing cards they are members of, also seeing items assigned. 
In the calendar power-up I can only see cards I am a member of rather than cards where I have an item in a checklist assigned to me. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events