Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save file as... > Failed - Network Error

Gedas Barodica
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 7, 2019

Hi all,

I'm having some difficulties to save/download my attachments. The 'save as' window appears only after clicking 'save link as...' twice. Once it appears and I click save I receive 'Failed - Network Error'.

I tried multiple browsers and multiple PC's within the office - same error. Funny enough, everything works fine on my home PC (same account).

Any ideas what could cause this error?

Kind Regards,

Gedas

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 11, 2019

Hey Gedas,

Since the same thing seem to be working on your own home PC, it sounds like there may be something blocking you at the network level.

I'd recommend checking in with your company IT team to see if Trello is being blocked to some degree. The following docs should help with that!

I hope that helps!

Gedas Barodica
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 14, 2019

Hi Garrett,

Thank you very much for getting back to me.

After some time spent troubleshooting the issue, we found out that we're having an issue with Amazon AWS. This consequentially affected Trello files as I assume they're linked in some way.

Either way, the problem seems to be rectified now, but thank you very much for your help!

Kind Regards,

Gedas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events