Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Sales question

Hello-

I've been trying to reach someone in the sales group to discuss enterprise pricing options for my company.  I haven't been able to get a response after multiple attempts over several days.

Is there some other route I should be going to contact sales?

Thank you.

Karl

1 answer

1 vote

Hello @Karl Voelker ,

Thanks for reaching out, and I can see you have already reached out and created a support request with our Customer Advocates team earlier today to get things rolling, and I just wanted to confirm that your support request is the correct location for this inquiry, and one of our advocates will be in touch with you via the request:

Regards,
Earl

Hi Earl,

Thanks for the reply.  Is this something that someone might reach out in the next couple of days?  I was hoping to get some pricing soon.

Thanks,

Karl

Hi @Karl Voelker ,

You should be hearing from the team really soon.  As a reference to the expected timeframes please refer to the "Initial Response Times (IRT)" section, for your plans support offering level, under the "Atlassian Support Offerings" .  Pricing inquiries fall into the L4 request level, with a 2 business day target initial response time contingent on factors such as volume of requests.

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristjan Geir Mathiesen - Origo for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend...

473 views 19 19
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you