Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict user by tag

george life December 20, 2021

Hi! it's possible to restrict a user to see only an specific tag color i.e.? would be great for our purpose, thanks! :) 

2 answers

1 vote
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2021

Hi @george life ! Welcome to the community :) you could achieve this with a 3rd party option, but not currently with Trello. When adding someone as a member of a board, you're giving them access to all cards on the board; there's no way to limit what cards they can see.

In terms of 3rd party options, you could look into the External Share power up which would be useful for external users that need view-only access. Another option is to create a secondary board, then automatically sync cards that have a specific label using Unito.  

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2021

Hi @george life 👋

Welcome to the Community! Unfortunately, this is currently not a functionality on Trello. However, it could be a good feature request for the future... if this is something you would like to look into, I'd recommend reading Trello's guide on how to submit a feature request here >> https://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events