Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Refund

Deleted user January 29, 2021

Dear Trello,

Good day with you! Last month I was on the exploration of using trello and avail the basic Free, unfortunately I got too busy and forgot about me providing the details of my card, now I was charged $199. Please see below receipt. Trello_Charged.JPG 

Hoping to have a reversal with the payment. 

Thanks!

5 answers

0 votes
cty_tnhhsaigonxuanphat
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 9, 2023

I want to cancel the ordered so how can I do it?

0 votes
cty_tnhhsaigonxuanphat
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 19, 2022

Dear Trello Team,

I had an accident when submitting the payment for more than 3 account recently so i have ordered for just one account and that is good enough for us.
Can you please refund us this payment right now? but they has been not replied for us yet so how can do another ways?
0 votes
Rukia Diakite
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 15, 2021

Hi, did you get help?

0 votes
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2021

Hi @[deleted]

Please contact your support team via the "Ask Trello Support" button on http://trello.com/contact

They'll be able to sort this out for you!

0 votes
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2021

Hi @[deleted] 

If you email support@trello.com I'm sure they will be able to help you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events