Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminders not set on Android

Ken Elmy December 1, 2019

If I create a card using Butler and have it set the due date & time and assign me to the card (which causes me to be watching the card) it appears to set a reminder for the due date/time as "At Time of Due Date" when viewed from the web. On Android Trello app however no reminder is set thus I don't get an Android notification for the card being due.

I've also tried having Butler copy an existing card that had all of the fields mentioned above set as well as a reminder type selected and the copied card behaved just like the one I had Butler create from scratch (above).

If I create the card (and the reminder) manually or change the Butler created card's reminder type it appears in the Android app and displays a notification as expected.  I can't find anything in Butler or the web API that would allow me to set a reminder type specifically. Is this just a limitation with Butler? Anyone work with reminders via the WebAPI that could give me some points as to where/how they are stored?

Thanks. 

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2019

Hey Ken,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Currently, Butler doesn't have a way to set a specific reminder time, but I will let our team know about your interest in that. For now, Butler should follow the current reminder time you have set in your web client. With the web version, that reminder should be "sticky" so the last one you set would be the default for any additional due dates.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events