Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminder not syncing on iOS on a copied card.

Vincent Bourque April 14, 2021

When a card gets copied, everything gets copied : due date, reminder, tags, members,... I checked this by opening the copied card on the desktop app. Everything is there.

When I open the same card on the iOS app however, everything is the same but the reminder : it is turned off. Even if I have an active reminder on the original card and the copied card on the desktop app.

To sync it with the card on the desktop app, I have to open the card on the desktop app, open the due date panel and close it by clicking "save". I don't have to change anything from the reminder menu, just open it and close it by saving it again.

Is there a way to have reminders sync automatically? Is that a bug?

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2021

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for reaching out!

This does sound like a bug – I was able to reproduce what you're seeing, and I'll pass it on to the team for additional investigation.

While I don't have an ETA on when a fix for the issue will be pushed, as soon as one is available, we will deploy it.

If there's anything we can help you with or if you have any other concerns, please let us know and we’d be happy to help.

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events