Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate custom fields

Björn Andersen April 12, 2022

Custom fields were created in a board during the 2-week trial phase of Trello Premium. These are now gone after the end of the test phase. Are they permanently deleted or are they reactivated by a change, e.g. to "Trello Standard"?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nathan Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2022

Hey @Björn Andersen 

Nathan here from Trello Support!

When your free trial ended any Custom Fields you had will have been hidden from view, they're not deleted though, and if you were to decide to upgrade to either our Premium or Standard plans, the moment you upgrade you will be able to see these Custom Fields again on your boards.

Endzi7175 May 31, 2022

Greetings @Nathan Smith , 

Same thing happened to me, so I switched to Trello Standard plans to get the custom fields back as you described, but they are still not displayed on my board cards.

Is there something special to be done to show them again in the view or?

Thankful in advance.

Nathan Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 13, 2022

Hi @Björn Andersen

Once you resubscribe to either Premium or Standard those custom fields should be available to you again - I'd recommend making sure those boards are in the workspace that you've upgraded as our Premium and Standard plans are workspace specific so only apply to the workspace you choose when you upgrade, any other boards or workspaces remain on our Free plan without custom fields unless they're also upgraded seperately.

picce January 2, 2023

Hello. I'm facing the same issue. Just renewed from Trial (after Premium plan expiration) but I can't see all custom fields in alla the existing boards. (The workspace upgraded is the same as before).

Thanks

-----

EDIT:

I only needed to login again..

Thanks

Like Nathan Smith likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events