Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with scheduled command

Jason Barnette December 10, 2021

Hello all. I'm trying to write a scheduled command that email all the comments on the board for the last 7 days. Is this possible?

If not, maybe getting a list of all cards modified in the past 7 days would suffice. I've tried this command, but it returns all the cards ever modified (any way to filter this down to 7 days?):

create a report in variable "Activity_Log" with all cards using pattern "[{cardname}]({cardlink}) assigned to {cardmemberfullnames} was modified on {cardlastactivitydate} \n\n"

One more thing, I'm not interested in any third-party add-ons. I'd like to do this directly using the integrated Butler. This is because our whole company uses this system and I don't want to enable add-ons across the whole company.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2021

Hey @Jason Barnette 

I understand what you're looking to do with that scheduled report, but I'm afraid there's not a condition that can only catch cards with comments or last active in a certain window of time. 

For now, the only possible option would be to look into a third party solution, or by exploring our API to get comments within a specific time range.

I'll at least share your interest in that kind of option with the Butler team for consideration, although I can't make any promises that it would be added in the short term.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events