Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Link Cards on iOS

Guy Daniels April 14, 2021

Hi, I have got Trello Link Cards working well on a web browser, but am struggling to get the same results on iOS devices.

I'm linking Google Docs - pasting URLs into new Link Cards on Trello - and they show up correctly on the web, with formatted text, preview button and app logo on the card covers. However, on iPad and iPhone apps they appear as regular cards, with full URLs as the cover text, which is not clickable, and the usual regular card fields on the cards themselves.

Am I doing something wrong, or are Link Cards not yet supported on iOS apps? Can't find any info about this online. And yes, I am logged in with Atlassian account on all devices.

Many thanks! Guy

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2021

Hi Guy,

Trello has much more collaborative capacity on a desktop, unfortunately on other devices Trello has minimal functionality for example Power-Ups aren't visible on a phone or tablet.

So you're not doing anything wrong it's just a different functionality across your devices. 

Hope this helps :)

Laura

Guy Daniels April 14, 2021

Fantastic, thank you so much Laura. I can now stop trying to fix something that's out of my control! 

Guy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events