Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem loading board

Carlo September 13, 2021

Hello,
my team and I meet some issues in loading Trello board...
It takes a long time to load and many time crash down.
What can cuase this problem....???
How can we solve it...???
Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2021

@Carlo here are some ideas for troubleshooting a slow board. What browser are you using?  Maybe make sure you're on the most recent version of that browser?

Carlo September 13, 2021

I'm using Chrome now but I have no problem with other boards....
What I think maybe, this board contains too many images and this can cause the issue...

Could be reasonable...??

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2021

@Carlo oh! i assumed this was happening with all of your boards. Then yes you might have too many files/images on it. Would you be able to archive some of those cards or remove images on some cards if you can't archive any?

Carlo September 13, 2021

I'll try with my colleague to remove some images...
If I archive some cards, do you think the problem can be solved without removing images...???

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 13, 2021

@Carlo i believe so, you can try it by archiving a list and seeing if it helps it load. And if so, then you know archving some cards will work. You can then send that list back to the board and then handpick which cards you want to archive, if not a whole list. I would also recommend the Bulk Actions Power-Up so you can just check a bunch of archive and archive them all in one click.

Like Carlo likes this
Carlo September 13, 2021

Tks for your suggestion...

Tomorrow I'll try and let you know if it works or not...

Victor Ventura November 23, 2021

I have the same problem. It is hard to work with Trello!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events