Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Problem loading board

Hello,
my team and I meet some issues in loading Trello board...
It takes a long time to load and many time crash down.
What can cuase this problem....???
How can we solve it...???
Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner Community Leader Sep 13, 2021

@Carlo here are some ideas for troubleshooting a slow board. What browser are you using?  Maybe make sure you're on the most recent version of that browser?

I'm using Chrome now but I have no problem with other boards....
What I think maybe, this board contains too many images and this can cause the issue...

Could be reasonable...??

@Carlo oh! i assumed this was happening with all of your boards. Then yes you might have too many files/images on it. Would you be able to archive some of those cards or remove images on some cards if you can't archive any?

I'll try with my colleague to remove some images...
If I archive some cards, do you think the problem can be solved without removing images...???

@Carlo i believe so, you can try it by archiving a list and seeing if it helps it load. And if so, then you know archving some cards will work. You can then send that list back to the board and then handpick which cards you want to archive, if not a whole list. I would also recommend the Bulk Actions Power-Up so you can just check a bunch of archive and archive them all in one click.

Like Carlo likes this

Tks for your suggestion...

Tomorrow I'll try and let you know if it works or not...

I have the same problem. It is hard to work with Trello!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,392 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you