Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Privacy of the cards

Juan Ignacio Ghione
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 11, 2020

Hello, I want to know if it is possible to configure the privacy of the cards. I would like team members to be able to view all the cards on the board but for some specific users (eg guests) to be able to create cards and only view their cards or some of them, not those of the rest of the team.

I have used a translator to write this, sorry.

1 answer

0 votes
Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2020

Hi,

Currently, Trello doesn't support per-card permissions—once someone has access to a board, they'll be able to see all cards on it. For now, we suggest creating separate boards for different permissions levels but we'll let our team know that you'd like to see that.

To give some context, when we created Trello we wanted to create a single shared perspective for all users and having different permissions for cards on a board would work against that concept, that all users can see that board at the same stage.

Onuralp Akar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 12, 2023

Hi Torben, is it still the same? Are we still not allow to arrange card privacy for spesific board members?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events