Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing problems

Denise Gambs March 4, 2018

I'm new to Trello.  I followed the direction to print, but once I click the print button nothing happens.  This happens when I try and print all the cards or if I try and print one card.  My printer works just fine with everything else.  Any ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2018

Welcome to the community Denise! When you say you are clicking the print button do you mean you are using the print option on the more menu (photo below)? There is another option to print one card at a time, please have look at this short article as it explains step by step. If you are still experiencing printing issues please let me know and we can work together to resolve your printing issue :) 

file-2DuVWZGlej.png

Denise Gambs March 7, 2018

Jodi, 

Yes, I followed these exact directions and for the single card and neither one of them would print once I pressed the print button.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2019

Hi @Denise Gambs has this been resolved for you?

Chris Belnavis January 30, 2020

Hello, I am having the exact same problem.  If I click on 'Print and Export' nothing happens.  That menu saying 'print' / 'Export to JSON' does not even show up.

I am trying to figure out how to print a list.  Please help :)

Thanks!

Haydz Cruz May 27, 2020

Any solution for this one? Having the same issues. Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events