Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powerup's with Business Class

Laura Taylor December 28, 2020

Hello, 

Newbie question(s) here - as a Trello Business Class User/Member, I notice that one of the benefits is that we have are 'unlimited' power-up's.

• When I try to add certain power-ups, it asks me to pay for that particular service but often mentions that this power-up is free if I'm a Business Class Member. It also will indicate there is a charge, as well.  
  • I've wondered if power-ups are only a mechanism to attach programs that we separately pay for outside of Trello? ---  ex. I have a paid Google Workspace account for my business, but joining Trello Business class does not give me a free membership to Google Workspace. 

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 28, 2020

In the free version of Trello you can only add one Power-Up to your board at a time. 

Power-Ups are apps, integrations and more. Some are made by Trello (free) and some are made by other developers (both free and paid). Whether a Power-Up is free or paid is up to the developer that made this Power-Up. 

You are correct that joining Trello Business Class would not give you paid access to other applications. It gives you a bunch of Trello related features including the ability to add more than one Power-Up to your board. 

Laura Taylor December 28, 2020

Thank you Michael - your answer makes sense! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events