Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power ups unavailable in ios app

Kate McEnroe November 5, 2022

Is it accurate to say that there are only 4 PowerUps available to use in the Trello IOS app?  Meaning, that to use any others they need to be set up in the browser version?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hamza Chundrigar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2022

Hi @Kate McEnroe 

That’s right, Power-Ups are not supported by the mobile app other than the few ones that are made available by Trello themselves.

This is because API is very web dependent (HTML) and so because the mobile apps are native (iOS and android) and not just web wrapper apps the powerups can’t easily be made to work.

However if you load trello in your web browser on your phone the powerups should work.

I believe I saw a comment somewhere from the Atlassian team that they do plan on bringing more power-ups to mobile down the road.

Best,

Hamza

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2022

@Kate McEnroe 

I agree with @Hamza Chundrigar  comments. I have experimented to make my own custom power up ‘work on browser’. 

This app is available on the browser and also when you want to launch and use from the iOS Trello app. 

6C505325-5F68-4985-A3E2-5A8AF9AE26C9.jpeg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events