Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power up slides presentation is not working well

Larissa Santos
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 1, 2024

Hey! When I use google drive power up to create a google slides presentation, the images from my cards don't follow to the slides, only text. 

Can you help? 

1 answer

0 votes
Mutya A
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2024

Hi Larissa, 

After some testing on our end, we were able to reproduce what you're seeing and have now opened up a new bug report that you can find right here: TRELLO-153

I have also added this ticket as an internal comment to this report so that way our engineering team can reference it and also use it to help align priority.

As of right now, I do not have an ETA on when this fix will be released, as it depends on various factors such as the team’s backlog and the complexity of the bug itself. That being said, with the link I sent above, you should be able to watch this issue by clicking on Start watching this issue

For further information about how we track and fix our bugs, you can review the Atlassian Cloud Bug Fix Policy 

If you have any additional questions, things you would like to make known about this bug, other concerns or feedback, please feel free to let me know!

-----
If this post helps your query, then please consider Accept answerLike or click up arrow to Vote to help the other users find it more quickly. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events