Plans

debbie bone December 27, 2021

Currently I have premium 119.00 year

the only difference I can see between the 60 and 119 is collections ( using but can get rid of)

Priority support - so far its 5-7 days for an answer

There is only one user ME. So what do i need? anything past collections of board i apparently am not using.  I do have premium boards it says

I DO NEED unlimited boards

So, can I use the 60.00 plan just fine? I am up for renewal and will not hear back from support but will not get an answer from support. I tried, I got 8 paragraphs, but not the answer. 

This specifically was in my email to support

It says, 119.00 year, priority support

What I need to know very simply, the following

there is one user - ME
The only thing I am getting in the plan I am on is collections, I can do without
Priority support - 5-7 days, it is not priority, it is barely support, can do without

So- to have my boards like I have them without collections, what specifically is the plan for me? One person - ME

What specifically is the cost

this is all i need to know but do not need a long email, just a very succinct answer

Does anyone know the answer, thank you!

1 answer

1 vote
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 28, 2021

The full list of features in each plan is here: https://trello.com/pricing

If you want to downgrade to Standard, then that should be fine as long as you understand the features in Premium won’t be available (see link above). 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events