Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password recovery mail to specific user not being sent - other users are receiving it fine

Santiago Testa Biali January 14, 2022

My friend @{redacted} forgot his password and tried to reset it by requesting a reset link to his e-mail (redacted@redacteddomain.com.br) and the mail never gets delivered. In sendmail (e-mail server) there isn't any trace of the mail, nothing.

When I try reseting my password (same mail server @redacteddomain.com.br) I receive the mail.

Is my friend trying the wrong e-mail or is there another way to get his password recovered?

Update:
Got help in a ticket, Atlassian Support:
"Checking our email service logs, I can see this email address was being blocked on our side, so I went ahead and removed the block. Now the email should be successfully received by redacted@redacteddomain.com.br in case everything is correctly configured on your side."

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2022

Hi @Santiago Testa Biali 

If the support colleagues have helped you and have unlocked it for you, try on your side to see what happens, if not, talk to them again to see if there is any other problem

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events