Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing access to other mail.

Mikołaj Krekora July 11, 2019

Hello,

My employee has got access to some boards and cards from his private mail. Now we are giving all the employers our company email addresses. Is there any simple way to pass the access from the private mail to the company mail?

I would like to cancel the access from private mail and leave just the company one.

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2019

@Mikołaj Krekora yep just add the new member created with the company email to the board, make it an admin and remove the old member. You can also add a new email to an existing Trello account if you'd prefer.

0 votes
Kerem Caglar [Solveka]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2019

Hi,

There is no easy wat as far as I know.

If the users are defined on a Local Jira user directory, then you have to edit each user and modify their email addresses. Otherwise if you explain current and to be user directory setup I could help you further.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events