Organization - using the calendar to post daily/weekly college course schedule

Blaire December 28, 2017

I have enabled the Calendar on my board and attempted to use the Card Repeater to allow me to post my daily english class from 8:00-8:50 without replicating the card manually for each day of the month.  After reading the tutorial on using that Power-Up it seems that is the way to do it, but the 'Power-Up' list doesnt show up on the board detail screen where it is indicated on the tutorial (between 'Add' and 'Activity').  Once enabled, how do I access and utilize the feature?  Is there an easier way to auto load a calendar with repeating class schedule meeting times?

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2017

Hi Blaire

You need to enable the Card Repeater Power Up in order to be able to use the repeat feature.

Once you have the Card Repeater Power Up enabled, you'll have the option to use it on the card

repeat.png

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2017

repeatpower.png

Blaire December 29, 2017

Thank you Matthew.  I have already enabled the Card Repeater, and while there are '2' Power Ups' listed on the card currently (Calendar, and Card Repeater), the Card Repeater option does NOT come up as an option on the card as indicated in the first image above.Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 7.29.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 7.29.12 AM.png

Blaire December 29, 2017

Actually, 3 Power Ups.....Google Drive, Calendar, Card Repeater, yet the Card Repeater does not show up in the list to be used.  What am I missing in the process of 'Enabling' the Card Repeater?

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 29, 2017

Try clearing your browser cache and then close/reload the browser and your Trello board. See if the option then shows. 

Blaire December 29, 2017

Fantastic!!  So thankful for your help...should not have spent 2 hours trying to troubleshoot on my own last night before posting the question.  Have a blessed day.  Thanks again.

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 29, 2017

It's all good, glad you posted here and I was able to help!  Happy new year to you!

Blaire December 29, 2017

Matthew,

Now all of my course cards are set to repeat according to my class schedule during the week...victory!  But I thought they would appear on the calendar as such, and when I click on the calendar there are no cards.   Do I have to do something else to get them to show on the calendar, besides setting them to repeat at certain times on designated days?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events