It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

On iOS: How to stop lists scrolling to the right

When I add lists to a board, they continue to be added to the right meaning I have to scroll to see lists beyond the screen border.

Is there a way to prevent new lists being created beyond the edge of the screen please?

Thanks

Max

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Feb 26, 2019

@Max Blumberg there are Chrome extensions that stack lists instead of having them scroll, this is an example:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/list-layouts-for-trello/aldklnbenbdgfgfbflalmlddkkndgnlc

You can also create a new list on the desktop/web app version by double clicking on the background of the board, and you can move lists around so that your most important lists are closer to the left.

Iain Dooley Community Leader Feb 26, 2019

@Max Blumberg Oh sorry, I totally missed the "on iOS" part -- all my suggestions are web/desktop only :( Sorry! I don't think there's anything that can change this on iOS

Many thanks Iain. At least I can do in Chrome then

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,492 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you