On iOS: How to stop lists scrolling to the right

Max Bberg February 26, 2019

When I add lists to a board, they continue to be added to the right meaning I have to scroll to see lists beyond the screen border.

Is there a way to prevent new lists being created beyond the edge of the screen please?

Thanks

Max

2 answers

0 votes
Max Blumberg March 1, 2019

Many thanks Iain. At least I can do in Chrome then

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2019

@Max Bberg there are Chrome extensions that stack lists instead of having them scroll, this is an example:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/list-layouts-for-trello/aldklnbenbdgfgfbflalmlddkkndgnlc

You can also create a new list on the desktop/web app version by double clicking on the background of the board, and you can move lists around so that your most important lists are closer to the left.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2019

@Max Bberg Oh sorry, I totally missed the "on iOS" part -- all my suggestions are web/desktop only :( Sorry! I don't think there's anything that can change this on iOS

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events