Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Number notification on app

I’m semi new to Trello and have a “1” bubble permanently attached to my app. I’ve gone through everything to see where the notification is coming from but can’t figure it out. Not great for when I actually get notifications... anyone else have this problem? 

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley Community Leader Sep 15, 2020

@Trinity Bigford this is a bug that's been reported quite a bit and acknowledged by the Trello team so expect a fix on an update release of the app soon!

Ahhh I wondered... it seemed like that's what it was but I couldn't find any other comments about it. Cheers! 

0 votes

I am writing in 9/21/21 and it is still a problem. Blerg!

I also still have this issue. The symbol shows me a „5“ and I am not able to find any open tasks inside the app. So what can I do to fix this?

Do you have something in your notifications list with 1 Trello notification? If you have that, the "1" bubble remains displayed. To have the latest notifications in Trello, stay connected.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

3,635 views 25 63
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you