No more due date checkbox

mikael_cavallin February 3, 2020

Hi all,

Last week I was able to mark due dates as done directly from the board, without having to open the cards. Indeed, a checkbox would appear next to the due dates when hovering them with the mouse cursor.

It seems that I can't do that anymore today, whether it is from the webpage or the desktop app. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,

Best,

Mikael

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2020

Hi Mikael,

Interesting, nothing has changed on that front, and that option should definitely still be available! As a first step, I would recommend clearing both your browser's cache and cookies, which will clear out any old session data that may be causing this. Instructions for doing that are here: https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic

If you're still not seeing it, please do feel free to reach us directly at https://trello.com/contact and we can help look into it.

mikael_cavallin February 4, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply. So I've tried clearing both cache and cookies. Unfortunately, this didn't solve the issue. (I also have the desktop app, on which the feature doesn't work either, but maybe it is not supposed to yet.)

If this is easier for you, I can reach you through the trello.com/contact. Should I select "report a bug" ?

Best,

Mikael

Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2020

Hi Mikael,

Actually, I've done some digging, and gotten the (not so satisfying) answer. This turns out to be a feature in testing that wasn't intended to be shown publicly, but was inadvertently for a short period of time. That's why you saw it before, but can't not. So sorry for the confusion!

For now, you won't be able to get that checkbox back, but I'll be sure to voice your support for it moving forward!

Like mikael_cavallin likes this
mikael_cavallin February 4, 2020

Hi,

Glad to hear that it is not a bug, thank you for your help and fast replies.

Looking forward to being able to use that feature again, it is great (especially for fast-marking cards as done from the calendar view) !

Best,

Mikael

Brian May 15, 2020

Looks like we still need this!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events