Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move card with checked item to another list

Melanie Graziano August 12, 2020

Hi,

Is there a way to move a card that has anything checked off of a check list to an in progress List?

For example there’s a way to do that if you actually delete the item on a check list but I want to have that action take place if something is checked.

1 answer

0 votes
Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2020

You could filter it something like this: When an item is checked in a card not in list "In Progress" and not in list "Complete", move it to the top of list "In Progress"

Melanie Graziano August 14, 2020

I'm new to butler. How do I free form type a command instead of using the builder? Otherwise my only options are to say when an item is added or removed from checklist.

Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2020

These are all commands in the builder. There is no way to free form type afaik

Click advanced to get access to filters (the funnel icon)

But yea, not sure how you're missing the checked item trigger.. Currently afk, but that's probably the default version of the command as well (some commands hide their flexibility in the drop down options)

Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2020

Ah, there it is.

When the "item name" item is checked

The the is a dropdown that can turn in to an an, turning the command in to:

When an item is checked

Then all the not in list stuff is in the funnel icon.

Always click the dropdowns to explore what the commands can do.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events