Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map PowerUp often does not map a street address but the same street address works in Google Map.

Tom Krazan September 5, 2020

I am using a FREE version of Trello. The Map PowerUp does not locate about 50% of my street address. These same addresses work on Goolge Map. I am typically locating 20 or less addresses. Why is this happening

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2020

@Tom Krazan - hi Tom! Have an example address you can share that's not working in Trello, but working in Google Maps?

Tom Krazan September 5, 2020

Hi Dave, thanks for responding. I just tried three of the addresses that have not worked over the last couple of days and now they are working. But here is a typical address format that I use.

5776 E International Ave, Clovis CA 93619

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2020

Seems like it was a temporary parsing error on the part of the Maps Power-Up.

If you run into the issue again, I would:

1. Check Trello's Statuspage to see if the issue is widespread enough that it's reported there
  2. If you don't see the issue there, ping Trello Support so they know: https://trello.com/en-US/contact#/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events