Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make another row

Chris Conroy January 22, 2020

Is there a way to display lists in more than one row? We're working on a project and it's getting more than one screen wide. It makes it difficult to take it all in at a glance – and we have some wide monitors!

Rather than have a board that's 20 lists wide, I'd like to have it be 10 lists wide with 10 lists at the top of the page and 10 below.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2020

Hi @Chris Conroy 

Welcome to the Community!

If you're using Google Chrome, there are a number of extensions that you can use to customise the way that you see your boards.

You might want to have a quick look at this article by Leah Ryder on her big list of trello chrome extensions. But the one that might fit the bill for you is the list layouts for trello which allows you to manipulate how your lists are displayed. 

Let me know if this helps! 

Esme :)

Chris Conroy January 23, 2020

Thanks Esme, I'd seen that and I'll look more closely. I use the trello desktop app and don't like Chrome but maybe it's something I need to consider.

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2020

Hi Chris

Random thought, have you tried 'zooming out'? I know it's random, but when I use the Trello app I have to zoom out and I have a large monitor! I know the key combination on a Mac is CMD and - but I don't know what the Windows version is!

Don't know if that would help in the short term?

Chris Conroy January 23, 2020

Thanks - I didn't realize you could do that. That's a good short term solution for us.

CMD - does the trick!

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 23, 2020

No worries Chris, glad it helped!

Comes to something when people don't make screens big enough to see your whole Trello board haha!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events