Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging time and setting time limits for projects

Albert October 12, 2022

Hi there,

Trying to set-up Trello as our main system. But can't find a feature or power-up for not only logging time on project (many options) but setting hour limits on a project. F.e. if a limit on a board or project is set on 40 hours, the user is unable to log more than 40 hours. To time logging 'closes' so to speak for that board or project.

As a project company that 'sells hours' on projects in advance a must have.

A feature we now have with a different system that prevents 'losing hours' and forces a solution (selling more hours to customer or discussing how to prevent more hours being needed than invoiced).

Does anyone know of a solution, for what I'm looking for?

Kindest regards,

Albert

1 answer

1 vote
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2022

Hey @Albert - welcome to the Community!

I'm not aware of any Power-Up that has this functionality, but I'd recommend that if you found a good Power-Up for logging time on a ticket, that you reach out to this Power-Up and see if they're able to take this feature on board for a feature request. 

Alternatively, you could request a Power-Up developer to build this functionality, for example, Tiny Power-Ups Club does requests.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events