LABELS: analytics and reporting ?

kenanka December 25, 2019

Hi,

I want to analyze the labels. How many labels have been completed in how many months? who completed? 

Looking forward to your suggestions, your power-ups? 

Thanks a lot. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 25, 2019

Hi, you can create a rule like this :

every month, create a report invariable "MyReport" with all cards with a due date using pattern "- [{cardname}] ({cardlink}) ({cardmemberusernames}) {cardduedate~DD/MM/YYYY} {labelnames}, and send an email notification to "@gmail.com" with subject "My Report" and message "{$MyReport}"
kenanka December 27, 2019

Hi again,

Firstly, thanks for your response.

But where do I need to add these codes? I think it'il be added to Butler. But where :)

Thanks a lot 

Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2019

Choose calendar automation typ.

Make sure that your account allows it.

If not, you must choose an other option by replacing the report by a board and using rules automation typ.

Like kenanka likes this
0 votes
oct31baby December 25, 2019

Ludo,

Great to see that you took the time to help Kenanka. I'm looking for a similar solution. maybe you can help me with my problem by giving me a solution or rule? I just posted my question with title: KISS :) .... 

Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events