It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Keep Getting Randomly Billed Edited

We paid for a yearly Trello business account 2-3 weeks ago but since then I have received 3 or 4 emails saying "Thank you for your payment.  Your Trello balance is now up to date.  We have charged $114.07 to your credit card.

Why would I be getting these multiple charges on my card after we paid a year for biz access?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Torben Atlassian Team Aug 12, 2019

Any chance you have added additional team members or multi board guests.

If you add members to your Business Class team after the initial upgrade, the additional user(s) will be charged a pro-rated membership fee for the remainder of the subscription period. Removing or deactivating a member from the Business Class team frees up a membership spot which can then be taken over by a different user at no additional charge.

You can read more about how billing works in Business Class here: http://help.trello.com/article/855-how-billing-works-with-trello-business-class 

If that does not match what you are seeing, feel free to reach out from the registered email address in your account via trello.com/contact. We'd be happy to take a closer look.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,620 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you