Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is there any way to have access to the viewlist feature as a Trello Gold account?

I would like to know if would it be possible to have a viewlist with a Trello Gold accounts. I am looking for solutions before considering turn me into a business class account.

Thank you!

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Morgan Community Leader Aug 18, 2021

Blue Cat Reports is a great power-up if you need to see the board (or multiple boards) in a list view. Could be a good option if you don't need all the features of the business plan 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton Community Leader Aug 18, 2021

Hi @Guilherme Barbosa 👋

With Trello Gold acts as an add-on pack to provide individuals with a few more features. One of those features is to provide more Power-Ups for your board - depending on the type of list view you are looking for there are Power-Ups that you could use, for example Trello Tree View

However if it's the table view feature from Trello you are after then Trello Business Class is the way forward.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask 😃

All the best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,322 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you