Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to view projects completed in the last year or see a timeline of old projects?

Kassondra Kreppein November 9, 2022

I have used the timeline view for seeing upcoming projects but I'm not sure how to find a timeline of completed/archived cards that we have done for this whole year. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated!

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Silvia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2022

Welcome @Kassondra Kreppein

Silvia from Blue Cat here, we specialize in power-ups that focus on reporting and we love tracking cards in Trello ðŸ˜º

Have you checked our reporting tool? You can set up a Historical Chart for completed cards that tracks all of the boards you're interested in. After the chart is saved, you can select the time frame and see the completed/archived cards throughout the year.

When you sign up for a trial with us at Blue Cat, you can reach out to our support through the app and we are happy to help with creating a report as the above or anything else you might need.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rodolfo Moreira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 10, 2022

Hi, Kassondra!

Welcome to Trello.  

I can see one of our engineers already answered you in one of our tickets but I'm leaving his answer here just in case someone else needs helps with a similar doubt like yours:

I think you can find out the information you're looking for using the CSV Export, assuming that you are using cards as projects and you are not deleting the cards once finished.

If you haven't used this before, head to the top-right corner of the desired board and select the board menu (3 dots). In the menu, select 'More' (also 3 dots), then 'Print and export', then 'Export to CSV'. This will generate a .CSV file of all cards, both current and archived, alongside their due date. Cards that have been deleted will not show here, however.

I'm hopeful this will suffice, but let me know if you are keeping track of your projects a different way. Please let us know if this helps and if there are any questions or concerns, and if we can be of any additional assistance!

Thanks for using Trello

Have a great day 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events