Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to stop PDFs downloading automatically when you open them in Trello?

Imi_ol March 15, 2022

Hi I have a few questions but it would only allow me to ask one. 

1. Is there a way to stop PDFs from downloading automatically when viewing in a card? Currently it shows me the preview but then if i try and open it in a new tab it automatically downloads instead of doing that. Can we stop that? Reason I want it is to be able to drag and drop the pdf to an email and with jpg/png you can do this if it opens in a new tab. 

2. Is there a way that you can forward your attachments to an email (in outlook or other email systems)? We have many stages of approval and need to then get the attachments on an email. Also is there a quick way to download multiple attachments? Some way of easily linking whats happening on the card to an email would be ideal. 

3. On the mobile phone app for Trello you are able to change your setting to only allow notifications when you are mentioned in a comment and you can really filter out a lot of the notifications. Is there a way to do this on the Desktop app as well?

Thanks so much, 

Imogen

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2022

@Imi_ol 

For (2) try Contalist. You can include attachments in your email templates. 

Imi_ol March 16, 2022

thanks so much! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events