Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to sort, organize, or otherwise change the viewing order of my Trello boards?

Keri Parsons August 15, 2017

I saw a response for renaming the boards and using special characters, as it seems the default is alphabetical order....but I was looking for a simple drag-n-drop solution.  Am I missing something obvious?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2017

Hey Keri

The boards are sorted alphabetically, and there's not a way to change this except by starring your boards. When you star boards, you can arrange them in any way you see fit.

Keri Parsons August 16, 2017

Thanks!  I will try it out.  

Scott St Onge January 6, 2018

Wow! hard not to sound ungrateful for the amazing tool this is, but it seems as powerful as this is, that this organizing feature would be a given.

Does it have to do with the internal cohesiveness of the system? A way for Trello to keep everything in check.

With all the internal features (as a newbie) it is so frustrating not to be able to move boards around. It just makes sense, at least in my limited understanding.

Like Sylvain MOUCHEL likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events