Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to delete multiple boards in Trello?

Dave Hall January 21, 2019

I want to go through and delete all of my old boards. So far the only way I can see to do that is to go into each board and delete it manually. 

This works, but it is a pain when you have more than three years worth of boards that you want to get rid off. Is there a way to group select boards and then delete them?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2019

@Dave Hall the only way to do it faster would be using the API.

Marco Masoero May 6, 2019

How? Please.

Like # people like this
1 vote
Mike July 27, 2021

Hi, I was having this problem too and came across this thread when looking for a way to do it. It inspired me to write a simple web app to do it using the API. It's working for me and if anyone would like to try it out the code is on GitHub . Let me know how it goes for you.

Arnon Zamir August 24, 2021

Amazing time and nerve save. Thanks for sharing!

Like Mike likes this
Mike August 24, 2021

Glad someone is using it! Let me know if you have any trouble getting it working

Like Danielle Crossfield likes this
Danielle Crossfield September 22, 2021

Brilliant app! Thank you 🙏

Like Mike likes this
Jackridz Reyes
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 3, 2024

Amazing! It works, This is the first time ever using github and visual studio code, suc ha timesaver.

I wish there was a way to select multiple boards though I have about 200+ boards that I need to delete so I kinda have to click them one by one, but this is way better than having to type out the names and take like 3-4 hours

Like # people like this
0 votes
Laura Richardson March 29, 2021

Can we please add the ability to do this through the UI? It would be a huge timesaver!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events