Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way by creating some rule so send directly a mail from Outlook to a board?

Deleted user December 26, 2021

Like for instance if I get a mail asking for a quote, can I create a rule saying that all the mails containing the word "quote" will be send to my Quotes boards? 

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 26, 2021

@[deleted] 

You will need to use email filter and route it to a Trello email to board email address. 

Deleted user December 26, 2021

You mean create a rule in Outlook ? 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 26, 2021

@[deleted] 

Most email would have filters to selectively send or forward emails to another address. 

Deleted user December 28, 2021

Somehow it is not working...

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 29, 2021

@[deleted] 

The email filter failed or the email 2 board does not create a card? Email to board had worked for several of my client's automation without a problem. In fact, one of them uses a email filter to do exactly what wanted. It is not an outlook email but one of those that came with a domain provider.

Deleted user December 29, 2021

The email failed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events