It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is something going on with Trello on safari? I'm on my Mac and trello keeps "glitching".

For example when creating a new board the option to create my lists are not there.  The board background photo is Kinda split in 2.  This has been happening for several days.  My workaround was to create the lists on my iPad (it's working fine there) then I can pull it up on my Mac / safari and add more to my lists.  Also I want to go into the board settings to set up my powers for that board and it's not responding.  Strange. I've been using Trello for over 2 years and this has never happened. Anyone else experiencing this? 

2 answers

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Mar 03, 2019

Hi @Kim Cramer I have safari but I am not experiencing those issues. Have you tried rebooting your ipad or ensuring that you have the most recent updates? Also, have you considered downloading the free Trello app through the appstore on your ipad? It works great and you will no longer experience the same issues.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Jodi

0 votes

I found this thread because I am having trouble loading trello.com on iPad Safari right now. Oddly, it seems to load just fine in Chrome for iPad. @Jodi LeBlanc I much prefer the Trello app for iPad, but when I need the email address of a card, that information is only available on the web version, so I go there only when I need an email address.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,499 views 12 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you