Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to have some custom fields only visible at certain stages of the board?

Kelly Enright January 14, 2019

I have many custom fields that I'm looking to set up, but only want them to be there during certain parts of the process and hidden throughout others. Ie. when a card is in a certain column, the custom fields for ____, ____, and ____ should show on the front of the card

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2019

@Kelly Enright that's not possible, but custom fields only show on the front of the card when they have a value for that card anyway.

What outcome are you trying to achieve? There might be another way to do it.

Kelly Enright January 16, 2019

I am trying to play with the custom fields a bit so that at a certain time, they appear. Ie. When it is one week before the due date, I'd like the custom field value to change to "No" or "Yes" but I can't seem to get this working through Butler. Any advice here?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2019

@Kelly Enright have you had a look at the page with examples on automating custom fields in the Butler power up?

https://butlerfortrello.com/trello-custom-field-automation.html

Where is it going awry?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events