Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is it possible to enter the full command in rules?

Hi,

Is it possible to add rules by writing the command, instead of "building blocks"? Because I'm trying to add the following command, 

when a card is moved to "Done", find the card linked in an attachment and check item "{triggercardlink}{*}"

but I can't find a way to do the find the card linked in an attachment and check item "{triggercardlink}{*} part

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner Community Leader Nov 23, 2021

@jmachado i think you want to do something like this. Basically you look for the blocks that have the same rules and then use the open boxes to inject the variables

image.png

I don't know of a way to free form write those commands... you used to be able to do that in old Butler so if you're following some old docs you might not be able to do that anymore, but if you see it in current docs, then i think you're meant to be using the building blocks because I'm not seeing any current Butler documentation  about it 

Indeed, I'm probably searching for outdated information.

It is always nice to have a way to write the raw code, but I understand that they may be targeting a different kind of users who may not use that very often.

Anyway, thanks for reply. Have a nice day.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,343 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you