Individual user - getting access back to closed Boards

Evi July 5, 2021

I'm a bit confused. So somehow I got a Business Class trial that expired recently. It resulted in losing access to quite a few of my private boards.

So, I read about both Business Class and Trello Gold. I'm just using Trello as an individual and I only want to access my closed boards. Would subscribing to Trello Gold be enough in my case?

Sadly the link that the Billing page leads to on Trello Gold brings me right to the Business Class pricing. I would like to see a fix for this; it's really confusing as it is right now.

It would be great if Gold was mentioned as an opportunity for individual users who just want to use more than 10 boards without the Business options.

Thank you for any information regarding this.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2021

Your boards are likely closed, not missing: https://help.trello.com/article/781-reopening-a-closed-board

We are also introducing a new pricing plan that is similar to Gold (but different) later this summer.  But at the moment, a Business Class Workspace has unlimited boards.  

You can close some boards, to reopen others. Or make new Workspaces.  Or upgrade to Business Class.

Evi July 7, 2021

Thank you for letting me know! It wasn't clear for me I can manage more Workspaces as a free user.

Kgreen September 14, 2021

I would really appreciate any help. Is there a way to connect with support? I am an individual user. I am fine with only having 10 boards under the new Atlassian free account. The issue is that the system selected to close 2 boards that I use the most instead of the ones I have not accessed in a long time. Is there a way to swap out two of the boards I no longer use for the two that were randomly selected by the system to be closed?

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 14, 2021

Sure. Just close the board you want closed and then open the one you want open?

https://help.trello.com/article/781-reopening-a-closed-board

1 vote
kingpepper July 5, 2021

I've lost access to a lot of my boards too. I'd just like to be able to see them so I can transfer the info to another app, but it appears you have to pay to see your own info now. I wish there was some kind of heads up given, that I was going to lose access to all of my info.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events