Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOS notifications for card comments/discussion in Trello?

Nicholas DiMaio December 30, 2021

If someone could answer this, it'd be extremely appreciated! My team and I are first time users and recently set up boards and cards on Trello for an exciting upcoming project. We'd like to get notified any time someone @'s us in the comments sections, ideally via mobile as this project will require a lot of confirmation from different members for specific items (on cards). 

We are all members & watchers of the board and cards, notifications are on, it's the most updated version of the app. Anything we may be doing wrong? Cheers. 

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 30, 2021

Hey @Nicholas DiMaio - all users should get notifications, whether in Trello or via email, desktop or mobile (depending on what they've enabled), when they get tagged in a comment. Can you follow this help doc and make sure you've configured notifications on your phone correctly? https://help.trello.com/article/1195-push-notification-settings-for-mobile

Also just a tip - you won't get a notification if you tag yourself, only if other users tag you. 

Nicholas DiMaio December 30, 2021

Hi @Alex Waite Thanks for taking the time to respond to my question. 

I checked my configurations just there, and everything is the exact same w/ similar boxes ticked. 

IMG_6CD1D42C3FC1-1.jpeg

It's quite strange, as it's an issue with my entire team with their own boards and cards, not just mine. 

IMG_0A9A8A4B797D-1.jpeg

To clarify, I am receiving notifications in the notification centre, they just aren't being pushed to my phone's notifications and I'm not getting alerts. 

If you could help me get this sorted, I would be very appreciative. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events