Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

IOS notifications for card comments/discussion in Trello?

If someone could answer this, it'd be extremely appreciated! My team and I are first time users and recently set up boards and cards on Trello for an exciting upcoming project. We'd like to get notified any time someone @'s us in the comments sections, ideally via mobile as this project will require a lot of confirmation from different members for specific items (on cards). 

We are all members & watchers of the board and cards, notifications are on, it's the most updated version of the app. Anything we may be doing wrong? Cheers. 

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite Atlassian Team Dec 30, 2021

Hey @Nicholas DiMaio - all users should get notifications, whether in Trello or via email, desktop or mobile (depending on what they've enabled), when they get tagged in a comment. Can you follow this help doc and make sure you've configured notifications on your phone correctly? https://help.trello.com/article/1195-push-notification-settings-for-mobile

Also just a tip - you won't get a notification if you tag yourself, only if other users tag you. 

Hi @Alex Waite Thanks for taking the time to respond to my question. 

I checked my configurations just there, and everything is the exact same w/ similar boxes ticked. 

IMG_6CD1D42C3FC1-1.jpeg

It's quite strange, as it's an issue with my entire team with their own boards and cards, not just mine. 

IMG_0A9A8A4B797D-1.jpeg

To clarify, I am receiving notifications in the notification centre, they just aren't being pushed to my phone's notifications and I'm not getting alerts. 

If you could help me get this sorted, I would be very appreciative. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristjan Geir Mathiesen - Origo for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend...

487 views 19 19
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you